Cuba - Permit
These suggestions are for the Angler looking for a basic idea of what to bring on this trip. If you would like our in-depth and concise checklist, you can request it HERE. We have good news—the largest selection of gear on the planet.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are here to help you.
Below are direct links to the products we recommend for this trip, and here are the specific items we suggest you bring based on our experience:
- Setup #1 (Best):
- Rod: G Loomis Asquith Fly Rod - 9’ 10 wt
- Reel: Abel SDS Fly Reel - 9/10 wt
- Line: Rio Elite Permit - 10 wt
- Setup #2 (Better):
- Rod: Hardy Zane Pro Fly Rod - 9’ 10 wt
- Reel: Nautilus CCF-X2 - 9/11 wt
- Line: Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam Fly Line - 10 wt
- Setup #3 (Good):
- Rod: Sage Maverick Fly Rod - 9’ 11wt
- Reel: Sage Enforcer Fly Reel - 11/12/13
- Line: Scientific Anglers Amplitude Grand Slam Fly Line - 10wt